Identify what is most important )0( Eliminate everything else
The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. Dr. Paul Farmer
The suffering of others is not alleviated when no one knows about it.
There is no one right way to live. Daniel Quinn Ishmael
The only thing that you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right sort of people.
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. Kurt Vonnegut

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

still broken

I will figure this out. 

I will not buy a new computer.

Even if my computer is truly unrepairable...and I do not think that is likely...I will not buy a new computer.  Yep.  Mostly because I cannot afford to.

It is interesting to not have it available for working from home.  I have to do everything here on the two days I work.  That means long days and no matter how I plead, I cannot wear my jammies to work.  Not even my daytime jammies.  Bummer.

Plus, I miss checking out the sites I like and playing bubble games when I cannot sleep. 

I am not buying a new computer.

Now, I am leaving early to drive through the frigid North to attend my grandson's holiday program.  I am hungry, so I plan to eat fast food french fries all the way.  Yay.

Holiday wishes to everyone, everywhere.


1 comment:

  1. I hope that you can figure something out.:)
    Have a lovely Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete