Identify what is most important )0( Eliminate everything else
The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. Dr. Paul Farmer
The suffering of others is not alleviated when no one knows about it.
There is no one right way to live. Daniel Quinn Ishmael
The only thing that you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right sort of people.
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. Kurt Vonnegut

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I recently reactivated my FB account help facilitate my reentry into the local art community. Frankly, I think it is/was stupid advice, but I am trying to be cooperative with those who seem to know what's what and are simply trying to be helpful. What never occurred to me is that I had previously connected with in-laws, nieces, nephews and their young families. I will never have them as a regular part of my life again. I was the auntie they loved as much as I love them. That is over and I will not talk to them or visit with them or be any part of their lives and I do not think that I can bear this loss. This is a casualty of wanting my own, safe life. I swear, this is more that I can handle. God.

3 comments:

  1. You may find they still love you dearly and want to keep the contact...my nephew and niece from my first marriage are FB friends and very caring about me, give your guys a chance eh?

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes juds, take things in their own sweet time. They need time to deal with the situation too and make sense of the facts as they have been told them. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are right. I was thinking this morning that they are still on my list of friends, but it could be simple neglect, and it might be that they have just forgotten that I am on their lists. Not giving up hope though.

    ReplyDelete