Identify what is most important )0( Eliminate everything else
The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. Dr. Paul Farmer
The suffering of others is not alleviated when no one knows about it.
There is no one right way to live. Daniel Quinn Ishmael
The only thing that you need to start an asylum is an empty room and the right sort of people.
We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be. Kurt Vonnegut

Monday, July 28, 2014

day 22 - captain's log

BREAKFAST
nothing, having chosen sleep over nourishment.

LUNCH
no time between therapy and group.

Mid-afternoon stop at the Chinese place. All healthy and just enough.   If I could afford it, eating there would ensure enough calories a couple of times each week, making up for the days when I forget to eat. Or,I could just be more responsible.

Anyway, I am out on the porch, eating the bag of nut mixture I carry around now, finishing Mr. Mercedes (hoping this book will make it to the end without any of my favorite characters getting killed, feet up and enjoying this most wonderful day.

The air is light and slightly breezy and the temperature here in the shade is nearly perfect. I am not sore or feeling stiff and creaky, and it is only today that I realize how badly Friday might have gone, especially had I become stuck or been knocked senseless after diving through the window.

Well, you know what they say about fools...yeah, that pretty much sums me up.

And, poking away at this teeny keyboard is to much for even a daredevil. Cat burgled , turned secret agent like myself. It will be interesting to read this later and see any autofill I missed.

Oh, I almost adopted three kittens this afternoon.

4 comments:

  1. Yes J, thankfully you didn't do any more damage to yourself breaking in the other day. I do worry about your food intake though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. More of everything on my agenda, food, kitties, everything.

    ReplyDelete